Remote reception service for booking appointments open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm. Please use the WhatsApp facility or our online booking system if you would like to book outside these hours.
Out of these hours, please book online. You can also cancel or amend your booking online if you follow the link on your booking confirmation email or email reminder.
Please note we have a strict 24 hours notice policy for cancellations. If cancellation is within 24 hours 50% fee will be charged and if no notice given the full fee will be charged.To cancel outside receptionist hours, please only use the link provided on your confirmation email or email us on email@example.com.
If you are a new patient to the practice, please provide full details requested for your appointment to be validated. If you need an urgent appointment, please call or use the online booking system rather than emailing.
Please ask regarding insurance companies as it will vary with each osteopath. Insurance patients will need to pay for their consultation and get reimbursed by their insurance company, unless otherwise agreed with your osteopath.
COVID-19 safety precautions for face-to-face consultations that we need to take.
The following measures have been put in place in accordance with public health guidelines. As such, we have made some changes to how we work with patients, we greatly appreciate your cooperation and support in keeping the whole community safe and well.
1. Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell. Standard practice now for all appointments, your osteopath will call you the day before to check on your wellbeing.
2. Please arrive for your appointment and knock on the front door. Unfortunately, we no longer accommodate bikes and scooters inside the building for hygiene reasons. We also urge you to minimise any items you bring into the clinic, such as laptops and luggage, so we can keep the environment as clean as possible.
3. Only one person can come into the treatment room at a time. If you are bringing your child or baby, only one parent will be able to be present.
4.Please wear your own mask on arrival. You will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly and given a new mask for use during treatment.
5. The osteopath is required to wear a mask, apron, and sometimes eye protection. Wearing gloves for the osteopath may hamper their delivery of certain parts of the treatment. If they need to treat you without gloves they will ask your consent beforehand, then thoroughly wash their hands. There are certain techniques we are unable to perform due to the production of aerosols, which are the droplets released during forceful exhalation. This will be discussed with you.
6. For your own comfort you are welcome to bring your own clean blanket or clean towel. We are currently unable to provide toys for children, so bring a toy if necessary.
7. Currently, we only see a small number of patients each day and the treatment room is fully disinfected between each appointment.
8. Should you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 7 days of visiting the clinic, it is vital you contact us immediately. However, if you do test positive you do not need to list your osteopath as a contact because they have status as healthcare practitioners operating infection control measures.
Appointments & Fees
TelehealthInitial Video Consultation
TelehealthInitial video consultation (seniors over 70)
TelehealthFollow Up Video Consultation
TelehealthFollow Up Video Consultation (Seniors over 70)
TelehealthFree Telephone Consultation
AdultsFirst Appointment (60min)
AdultsFollow-Up Session (30 - 45 min)
ChildrenFirst Appointment (Under 12)
ChildrenFollow-Up Session (under 12)
Mother & BabyPost-Natal Check Up
Mother & BabyFollow-Up Session
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:30 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Our Sunday appointment schedule is Osteopathy until 2pm.
From Angel: 73 & 476 to Albion Road.
From Old Street: 21 & 141 to Newington Green.
From Liverpool St: 149, 243, 76 to Stoke Newington Rd.
Nearest tube stations Finsbury Park, Manor House, Highbury and Islington or Dalston Kingsland Road.
Nearest overground stations Dalston Kingsland Road, Stoke Newington, Rectory Road and Canonbury.
Pay and Display street parking available on Allen Road and nearby streets.
Butterfield Osteopathy is Wheelchair Accessible